• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn Bang To Rights By Virgin CCTV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    No need for Big Brother as a few MPs in London and SE have lied over the years about how full or empty trains have been and have simply been caught out by members of the public. (Now they don't need to thanks to Southern.)

Anyway Corbyn should have done what everyone else does wait until the train moves and sit in one of the reserved seats no one is sitting in that goes his full journey. Virgin have a habit of putting reserved in seats that aren't reserved. Then he could have tweeted truthfully about his journey and still slagged of private rail operators.

Also you can reserve seats quite late the previous day as you get cheaper tickets so it simply shows how unorganised and wasteful the team around him are.
    Then it would be 'Outrage as Corbyn steals disabled veteran's seat'.....

Comment

What a loser! How he gets his fan club of gimps is beyond me.

He can't even get the term right - "ram-packed"? shouldn't that be "jam-packed"?

Also, when on a "ram-packed" train can you find space to sit on the floor? Normally it is nose to armpit all the way.

Epic fail from an epic failure.
      I get up...

Comment

So let me just get your thinking straight here....Cameron ****ed a pig and split the country in two and, among other things, George Osborne sold a portion of RBS at a loss, via his mates, among other inept dealings with the country's finances and you're all more interested in Corbyn being an absolute c**t for walking past a seat on a train to make a propaganda video.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by ClothCap View Post
          What a loser! How he gets his fan club of gimps is beyond me.

He can't even get the term right - "ram-packed"? shouldn't that be "jam-packed"?

Also, when on a "ram-packed" train can you find space to sit on the floor? Normally it is nose to armpit all the way.

Epic fail from an epic failure.
          Yeah maybe he should get tips from a complete winner like you, eh Clothead?

Comment

Glad you agree. Steady on with the joviality now old chap!
            I get up...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              So let me just get your thinking straight here....Cameron ****ed a pig and split the country in two and, among other things, George Osborne sold a portion of RBS at a loss, via his mates, among other inept dealings with the country's finances and you're all more interested in Corbyn being an absolute c**t for walking past a seat on a train to make a propaganda video.
              He is a c**t though, you've got to admit!
              I get up...

Comment

Others see it differently. What CMD did during an initiation ceremony in his teens is irrelevant. I'd like to say I did worse, but I never had the chance to do so. George Osborne is a twat, we all get that and it's not really up for discussion. If "other inept finances" includes saving the UK from the utter craphole state Labour left the UK in, I'll cut him some slack on that alone.
                Blatant lying to try and get a few loony student types who don't know their arseholes from a hole in the ground to back his "cause" makes him a hypocritical knob, but I'd stop short of c**t.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Others see it differently. What CMD did during an initiation ceremony in his teens is irrelevant. I'd like to say I did worse, but I never had the chance to do so. George Osborne is a twat, we all get that and it's not really up for discussion. If "other inept finances" includes saving the UK from the utter craphole state Labour left the UK in, I'll cut him some slack on that alone.
                  Blatant lying to try and get a few loony student types who don't know their arseholes from a hole in the ground to back his "cause" makes him a hypocritical knob, but I'd stop short of c**t.
                  Ok, it's a spoof, but with real footage, Cameron trying to be popular like Blair (was) and not succeeding, just look at him with the England wristband trying to be ITK...

Comment

I sincerely hope it wouldn't. But it's ignorant Independent readers like you who keep us in entertainment so keep on buying.

Comment

Do you want to state to Mr C's lawyers that he did the pig?

Gordon Brown fold our gold at bottom price. And from memory, he boiled out RBS in the first place, or did you forget that?

I love you moronic Labour voters. You'll keep me in entertainment until my dying day. And I'm hoping to have quite a few before I go.

Comment

Working...
                      X