• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn Bang To Rights By Virgin CCTV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Of course there's no way at all that the new video isn't carefully edited. Thanks for adding the stuff about Branson; it reinforces that this is typical lefty fudge. "It must be true, because Branson isn't nice".

And he avoid being remanded in prison because his mum posted her house against bail. But I love the way the lefties hint about corruption. "He got off, because he was rich".
    Regarding Branson, I know and remember the original case. The then Customs and Excise calculated he owed around £3,000,000 by falsely claiming back the then Purchase Tax. His mum came to an arrangement and paid Customs and Excise just around £500,000.

There is nothing leftie about my post, I was merely pointing out how the media manipulates a story.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Regarding Branson, I know and remember the original case. The then Customs and Excise calculated he owed around £3,000,000 by falsely claiming back the then Purchase Tax. His mum came to an arrangement and paid Customs and Excise just around £500,000.

There is nothing leftie about my post, I was merely pointing out how the media manipulates a story.
      And I was just pointing out that Branson being a smeghead is irrelevant to the story - just typical smear tactics (even if true!).

And the makers of this video - you know they're just publishing the untainted truth... how exactly?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I love the internet.
        Indeed. The truth is out there....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          And I was just pointing out that Branson being a smeghead is irrelevant to the story - just typical smear tactics (even if true!).

And the makers of this video - you know they're just publishing the untainted truth... how exactly?
          Indeed. He has nothing to do with Virgin Trains, which are now owned by Stagecoach. They use the Virgin "brand" because it is seen as having more "value" to the consumer. Which translates as basic marketing bollox.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

In associated news, Air France / KLM have bought a 31% stake in Virgin Atlantic.
            We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Indeed. He has nothing to do with Virgin Trains, which are now owned by Stagecoach. They use the Virgin "brand" because it is seen as having more "value" to the consumer. Which translates as basic marketing bollox.
              Just looked that up; Stagecoach own 49% and Branson is still very much active in the company
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X