• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn Bang To Rights By Virgin CCTV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbyn Bang To Rights By Virgin CCTV

From telegraph.co.uk

The PR:

The truth after filming..

It was all a sly, deceptive, bulltulipe PR stunt ! Naughty boy.

This could have scuppered his chances of being PM.......if he indeed ever HAD any!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
      From telegraph.co.uk

The PR:

The truth after filming..

It was all a sly, deceptive, bulltulipe PR stunt ! Naughty boy.
      Maybe be went to the inter carriage area for a break from the noise of his fellow travelers?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        This could have scuppered his chances of being PM.......if he indeed ever HAD any!
        My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          My thoughts exactly!

He's got more chance of being PM than AtW has of getting laid anytime in the next 20 years.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            He's got more chance of being PM than AtW has of getting laid anytime in the next 20 years.
            Well, yes, Corbyin isn't THAT much a no hoper.

Comment

Is it only Jezza pulls stunts like this? You would never, ever have caught David Cameron riding around on a bike to prove his green credentials and having his chauffeur following him in a car with his briefcase, would you? Oh, right

Comment

I thought MPs had free 1st classs tickets?

Comment

Bit of a non-story but not sure Mr Branson knows what 'unreserved seat' means....

Last edited by stek; 23 August 2016, 17:43.

Comment

<Fullyautomatix socky wish my face was Jezzers Underwear Placeholder>
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X