• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM: FAO MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM: FAO MF

Are you feeling OK? Your behaviour on this site seems to show that you are not quite yourself..

I know being a benched unemployed waster has probably knocked your self esteem but it will soon snow and those sledges won't sell themselves you know...
    Last edited by eek; 24 August 2016, 16:21.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Are you feeling OK? Your behaviour on this site seems to show that you are not quite yourself..

I know being a benched unemployed waster has probably knocked your self esteem but it will soon snow and those sledges won't sell themselves you know...
    I am presently on vacation and only glancing every now and then at CUK. This means I am now only using half of my usual 5% CUK intellect required for CUK posting, Required to engage at your level.

It may appear you are now operating at around 2.5-4.5% of my intellect, and so only using 2.5% may look to you that you have become clever.

Nothing further from the truth.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I am presently on vacation and only glancing every now and then at CUK. This means I am now only using half of my usual 5% CUK intellect required for CUK posting, Required to engage at your level.

It may appear you are now operating at around 2.5-4.5% of my intellect, and so only using 2.5% may look to you that you have become clever.

Nothing further from the truth.

You have 1 standard reaction when people throw an insult at you. Today we have 2 threads yet in both cases the -ve all posters here would expect to receive from you has not been forthcoming yet you have been on the site on and off all day..

Are you feeling 100%...
      Last edited by eek; 24 August 2016, 16:55.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

You have 1 standard reaction when people throw an insult at you. Today we have 2 threads yet in both cases the -ve all posters here would expect to receive from you has not been forthcoming yet you have been on the site on and off all day..

Are you feeling 100%...
        Too close to the Paralympics innit. I always feel bad watching it and cheering them on, then negging people with mental retardation on CUK. Wait a few weeks.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X