• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back NLUK!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    According to here they should both get a few days on the naughty step.
    If PC had responded in kind, he would have got two days in the slammer as well. Give it time...

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I believe NAT saw Cojak had locked it, didn't read it all, then wielded the ban hammer anyway.

Bad moderation, IMO.
    That's right, because we moderators never talk to each other to discuss action...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      That's right, because we moderators never talk to each other to discuss action...
      Indeed. At the mod Christmas pat there is no talk. Its just games of "hide the trungeon".

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Indeed. At the mod Christmas pat there is no talk. Its just games of "hide the trungeon".
        Brillo wouldn't mind but Admin is always chasing him!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If PC had responded in kind, he would have got two days in the slammer as well. Give it time...

OK I have been unfair apologies.

Maybe the ban is an accumulation, but I still feel unfair in the context of the prior warning
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I wouldn't mind, not only did I provide all the links educating PC on his situation but I was the one that reported the thread had run it's course and needed closing so it didn't kick off!!

If Cojak was consulted it's no wonder I got banned. All makes sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by NCOTBAC View Post
              If Cojak was consulted it's no wonder I got banned. All makes sense now.
              In an effort to establish my independence, and due to the good humour shown - ban reversed.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

In an effort to establish my independence, and due to the good humour shown - ban reversed.
                Good man
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

In an effort to try and prove I'm not a complete James Blunt, and due to the good humour shown - ban reversed.
                  FTFY
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    FTFY
                    Now.......thats real harsh.......fancy being a CUK mod?

PS It's not for everyone
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Now.......thats real harsh.......fancy being a CUK mod?

PS It's not for everyone
                      If MF can last longer than one of his kebabs, there's hope for anyone. Except Bee.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X