• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bring back NLUK!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Maybe PC should be stopped from posting in the professional forums? Let's face it he normally asks about things he already knows or that have been asked previously by other posters.
    The ironic thing was he had discussed this exact situation a few months ago. He got similar responses then.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

NLUK has contacted me and ask me to say.....

That one was a bit harsh. I pointed out it was another question where the OP knows the answer but is looking for forum approval. We get loads of them so to make a sarky comment to that is hardly personal abuse. He said he knows the rules, he said he'd been offered 3 months. That was the end of it. All the trying to fudge it posts were pointless.

I also posted a ton of links to show him why his thinking was wrong. Not like I just jumped in and abused him.

I do think that's a totally unfair ban but I've put myself in a position where the slightest foot out of line is going to attract attention so can't really complain.

Nice to know that posting ill thought out brain farts with the answer in the first post is still allowed in the Prof forums though

Comment

Originally posted by NCOTBAC View Post
        We all believe that

Comment

I believe NAT saw Cojak had locked it, didn't read it all, then wielded the ban hammer anyway.

Bad moderation, IMO.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You would think PC does already know the answer given how many posts he's made since he joined CUK
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              I believe NAT saw Cojak had locked it, didn't read it all, then wielded the ban hammer anyway.

Bad moderation, IMO.
              To be fair a little harsh but wouldn't go as far as to say bad. I hardly did what NAT suggests, particularly bearing in mind the effort with the links.. but as I said. Too much history to blame him

NLUK, 2 days for <handbags> with psychocandy in the professional forums.
              Anyway. It is what it is.

Comment

That one was a bit harsh. I pointed out it was another question where the OP knows the answer but is looking for forum approval. We get loads of them so to make a sarky comment to that is hardly personal abuse. He said he knows the rules, he said he'd been offered 3 months. That was the end of it. All the trying to fudge it posts were pointless.

I also posted a ton of links to show him why his thinking was wrong. Not like I just jumped in and abused him.

I do think that's a totally unfair ban but I've put myself in a position where the slightest foot out of line is going to attract attention so can't really complain.

Nice to know that posting ill thought out brain farts with the answer in the first post is still allowed in the Prof forums though
                To be fair a little harsh but wouldn't go as far as to say bad. I hardly did what NAT suggests, particularly bearing in mind the effort with the links.. but as I said. Too much history to blame him

Anyway. It is what it is.
                So, not only has NLUK contacted you, he's taken over your login.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  So, not only has NLUK contacted you, he's taken over your login.
                  Goddamit... I'm crap at this sockie marlarky

Comment

Well at least we know nluk isn't flc nor nladyuk
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Goddamit... I'm crap at this sockie marlarky

You should have asked your accountant for advice first...

Comment

Working...
                      X