• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keith Vaz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    We will be left only with recruitment agents
    And a flat 40% tax rate.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      We will be left only with recruitment agents
      A bit like saying cockroaches will be one of the surviving, after a nuclear explosion
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Guido's cartoon on Vaz.

NSFW - Cartoon Nudity.

http://i0.wp.com/order-order.com/wp-...-540.png?w=540

oh he really is tearing into him!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comments section in the fail

Eastern European rent boys eh? The real reason Vaz was at the airport to welcome the first Romanian migrants.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Comments section in the fail
            That's why the one Romanian who did turn up looked scared.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Absolutely no problem with him having sex with any consenting adult its the hiding it that is unpleasant.

If he was like Mandleslime and completely open about it then I would have some respect for him. (I hate him for being a lying cheating bar steward).
              The hiding?

FFS, is it any of your business?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                The hiding?

FFS, is it any of your business?
                yes, he presented himself as a respectable family man. Give Mandleslime his due he was open with his sexuality.

You can be gay & an MP its when you try to use your family credentials to hide it then its hypocrisy.

Comment

yes, he presented himself as a respectable family man. Give Mandleslime his due he was open with his sexuality.

You can be gay & an MP its when you try to use your family credentials to hide it then its hypocrisy.
                  The man is a prize twunt but to my knowledge he's not used his "respectable family man image" to gain advantage. YEMD.

Does an MP have to disclose his/her sexual preference to the electorate?

Do you really need to know if he likes the cock or she munches on the furry carpet?

Nope, in my opinion, you don't.

And if you do, then the problem lies with you.

In my opinion, his credibility is blown wide open by him deceiving his family, not the electorate.

Bloke at our place got his clearance removed. Not for having an affair but for lying about having an affair when questioned as part of the vetting process.
                  Last edited by Churchill; 5 September 2016, 18:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    The man is a prize twunt but to my knowledge he's not used his "respectable family man image" to gain advantage. YEMD.

Does an MP have to disclose his/her sexual preference to the electorate?

Do you really need to know if he likes the cock or she munches on the furry carpet?

Nope, in my opinion, you don't.

And if you do, then the problem lies with you.

In my opinion, his credibility is blown wide open by him deceiving his family, not the electorate.

Bloke at our place got his clearance removed. Not for having an affair but for lying about having an affair when questioned as part of the vetting process.
                    as someone said above who has he upset? they obviously all knew what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      Defending him as being unjustly accused when he knew full well that he was shagging children is big bell in my part of the country - Vaz was a close associate of Jenner. - Gayness has nothing to do with it.
                      he is non white & Gay he should be untouchable according to the lefties.

Comment

Working...
                      X