• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official Total Disaster - Sainsburys have changed their lunch meal deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Yep town city centre is absolutely dire for decent sandwich shops....
    Pretty sure there is a KFC in Preston....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Yes and it even have an outside seating area full of smoking chavs....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yes and it even have an outside seating area full of smoking chavs....
        I've never seen a chav I'd describe as "smoking". Well, maybe Tulisa.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I am making this thread Official - did not realise what those feckers did!!!

Comment

It's not the height of sophistication here. If I said that the next option is greggs you can see what the problem is.

Sadly none of the Leon, eat, pret or any of the other 300 decent options a Londoner has is available up here.

I also begrudge the hard working bit.....
            SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH, you will wake up the sleeping CUK Greggs mafia

Sorry
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Changes to Sainsbury’s £3 meal deal prompt fury among customers

I'm now going to have to find somewhere else for lunch
              I know it may look a bid sad, and arguably is a bit sad, but you ("one") could save a fortune over the months by just buying your own ingredients such as a bread loaf, ham, cheese, egg mayo spread, cucumbers, etc and making your own sarnies.

Maybe Sainsburys has done people a favour with this petty penny pinching, if it persuades more of them to forsake rip-off ready made (and probably often half stale, germ ridden) sandwiches!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

the difference is these twateratti expect their whinging little bleats to be heard and acted upon - almost like they feel how could some one ignore me because mummy tells me I am her special little soldier

i do not so much complain as think outloud about why they feel the need.
                Customers expecting that a company might want to sell them what they want to buy... appalling. Companies USE Twitter because they WANT to hear peoples' opinions!
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I know it may look a bid sad, and arguably is a bit sad, but you ("one") could save a fortune over the months by just buying your own ingredients such as a bread loaf, ham, cheese, egg mayo spread, cucumbers, etc and making your own sarnies.

Maybe Sainsburys has done people a favour with this petty penny pinching, if it persuades more of them to forsake rip-off ready made (and probably often half stale, germ ridden) sandwiches!
                  Are you trying to sell the bloody idea, or not
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Preston?? Yeech!! If the world ever needed an enema then Preston is where they would put the pipe!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Preston?? Yeech!! If the world ever needed an enema then Preston is where they would put the pipe!!

Probably consider themselves lucky they have a Greggs AND a KFC
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X