Hillary Hillary
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Hillary

Potty-trained

suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

Default Hillary

Have we done this one yet?

The tin foil hat sites have been proved right. So much so that Hillary actually mentions Alex Jones and Infowars in one of her campaign speeches.

71% of physicians polled said they thought she was sick, and possibly so sick as to be disqualified from running Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Her private email server was wiped using "Bleach bit" after she said she had nothing to hide and would make all emails on her private email server available. Of those recovered a significant number were classified. She denied knowledge that documents signed with a C in round brackets were classified, to wit Assange pointed our attention to emails recovered signed by Hillary with a (C).

During a political forum against Trump a former Veteran says if he had done what she had, with information of this nature he would be in jail. Vet Confronts Clinton and She Lies Again » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The main stream media is supporting Hillary so much, and she is blundering so much that the media support is toe-curlingly cringeworthy.

This has really brought the establishment and its crooked ways into the limelight.

How is there not civil unrest in America on a massive scale dumbfounds me.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Still gathering requirements...

DonaldJTrump is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by suityou01 View Post

The tin foil hat sites have been proved right. So much so that Hillary actually mentions Alex Jones and Infowars in one of her campaign speeches.

71% of physicians polled said they thought she was sick, and possibly so sick as to be disqualified from running Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Her private email server was wiped using "Bleach bit" after she said she had nothing to hide and would make all emails on her private email server available. Of those recovered a significant number were classified. She denied knowledge that documents signed with a C in round brackets were classified, to wit Assange pointed our attention to emails recovered signed by Hillary with a (C).

During a political forum against Trump a former Veteran says if he had done what she had, with information of this nature he would be in jail. Vet Confronts Clinton and She Lies Again » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The main stream media is supporting Hillary so much, and she is blundering so much that the media support is toe-curlingly cringeworthy.

This has really brought the establishment and its crooked ways into the limelight.

Deffo

Lord of the Vectras

VectraMan - scorchio!

Is Alex Jones the Norn' Ironish woman on The One Show? I'm not sure what she has to do with it.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Potty-trained

suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by VectraMan View Post
    Is Alex Jones the Norn' Ironish woman on The One Show? I'm not sure what she has to do with it.
    Nurse, nuurse, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurse. VM's off his meds again.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

Nurse, nuurse, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurse. VM's off his meds again.
    You know you're in a bad way when suity claims you as one of his own
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

TykeLike

SimonMac is always on top

Still better than Trump
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is always on top

Thumbs up

SARS-CoV-2 - Finally something from China that still works as designed.

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by VectraMan View Post
    Wales, N.Ireland. All foreigners sound the same.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Still better than Trump

I think not.
    SARS-CoV-2 - Finally something from China that still works as designed.

My post count is Majestic

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Still better than Trump
    in the same way Hepatitis is better than Aids?

whichever one they vote we are screwed there will be a nutter in the Whitehouse and a Special needs relationship.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.