• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I dont care what you are doing this weekend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be travelling up to Newcastle to meet an ole friend and have a couple of drinks and mess with graphics cards.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      This weekend I will not be doing Brillos fourth wife.
      JUst as well. I buried her 6 years ago.....

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        Fight practice in the evening! Some full contact brutality to end the week!
        Thought of you last night (no not that way) was in Bonn walking past a park and they were training with padded poles & shields.

I imagined MUN in the middle teaching them
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Thought of you last night (no not that way) was in Bonn walking past a park and they were training with padded poles & shields.

I imagined MUN in the middle teaching them
          Well, I do get around!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Just arrived home from Brittany where I've been on my hols. Now unpacking and checking out a few of the bottles we brought back.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
            X