• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The grand Tour - 18th November

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The grand Tour - 18th November

Launch date confirmed for Clarkson, Hammond and May's 'The Grand Tour' Amazon show

Looking forward to this. Initial previews said it was like Top Gear on speed. Why is it so long away?

Glad we've got Amazon Prime.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

It should have been called "Gear Knobs".

Comment

Comment

I will wait for it to arrive on youtube....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I will wait for it to arrive on youtube....
          Or a torrent...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Launch date confirmed for Clarkson, Hammond and May's 'The Grand Tour' Amazon show

Looking forward to this. Initial previews said it was like Top Gear on speed. Why is it so long away?

Glad we've got Amazon Prime.

Comment

Jeremy Clarkson accuses airport worker of barring him from flight - BBC News

Bad timing just days before the new series is out
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Jeremy Clarkson accuses airport worker of barring him from flight - BBC News

Bad timing just days before the new series is out
                Sounds more like a reminder that his new series is about to begin
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I hope you're not suggesting the controversy is entirely fabricated to generate free publicity for Clarkson and his wacky sidekicks?
                  My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                    I hope you're not suggesting the controversy is entirely fabricated to generate free publicity for Clarkson and his wacky sidekicks?
                    Gaga's protests at Trump winning were entirely for the common good too....
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X