• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And Millibrain the second is back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anger as London mayor Sadiq Khan allows refugee charity to take over Parliament Square | Daily Mail Online

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

If it's upsetting the Daily Fail readership they must be doing something right.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I doubt I agree with the charity but that's a well-thought-out piece and I support the right to such protests.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What's so special about it that it gets more than the three hours? Oh, David Milliband.

Why not draw attention to the homeless ex-serviceman that have been cast aside and left unsupported after tours of duty? We're struggling to look after our own yet these prats want us to take more from elsewhere.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          What's so special about it that it gets more than the three hours? Oh, David Milliband.

Why not draw attention to the homeless ex-serviceman that have been cast aside and left unsupported after tours of duty? We're struggling to look after our own yet these prats want us to take more from elsewhere.
          Homeless are not trendy or high profile enough.
          You get more Guardian column inches by volunteering to clear the camp in Calais of rubbish.
          Why it can't be kept clean and tidy by the occupants is beyond me.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Since he's the elder brother, isn't he the first rather than the second?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Homeless are not trendy or high profile enough.
              You get more Guardian column inches by volunteering to clear the camp in Calais of rubbish.
              Why it can't be kept clean and tidy by the occupants is beyond me.
              How dare you suggest the these honest hardworking people who just want to live in the glorious UK clearly not for reasons on bludging of the dole should ever lift a finger to look after them selves.

Typical white patriarchal institutionalised racism....

or something

Comment

The problem I have with the term Refugee is that it implies immanent danger. The essence of being a refugee is that you have left your home as a result of a life threatening event. What should be happening is the "Refugee" should be stopped at the first safe point and held in a camp until they can be processed then passed to a willing host nation. That nation should then home them and integrate them. We don't have a refugee crisis we have a economic migrant problem that is hiding behind a shield of Syrian refugees.

Letting a mostly uncivilised zombie herd wander across the globe to the point where they think they will get the most bang for buck is both dangerous and stupid. We should have been dragging the survivors back to the shores that they embarked from. Even if we ended up paying that country to feed and keep them it would be better than the crap we have ended up with in France.

Comment

If his half wit brother never got in the way of military action in 2013 hundreds of thousands would still be alive today.

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
                    Since he's the elder brother, isn't he the first rather than the second?
                    They've both demonstrated an aptitude for coming second at various things.

Comment

Working...
                    X