• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am beginning to like Hungarians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am beginning to like Hungarians

Evan Davis slaps down Hungarian minister over 'no-go' migrant zones | UK | News | Daily Express

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

I didn't see the programme, but if Evan Davis had a pouty hissy fit (him slapping someone down strains credulity!) then the minister must be onto something!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

One of the replies was suggesting Evan walk through East Ham or Tower Hamlets hand in hand with his boyfriend and see how long he lasts
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

US Jewish leaders fuming over comments by Hungarian minister - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

Comment

Saw him once when I was in the Paul Smith shop in Covent Garden buying some shirts.

He kept looking over, so either he fancied me, or was disappointed when I totally blanked him, pretending to not know who he was .

Very funny with some, mainly B list, celebrities they suffer great angst when you pretend to not notice them, or know who they are
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Saw him once when I was in the Paul Smith shop in Covent Garden buying some shirts.

He kept looking over, so either he fancied me, or was disappointed when I totally blanked him, pretending to not know who he was .

Very funny with some, mainly B list, celebrities they suffer great angst when you pretend to not notice them, or know who they are
            He was probably thinking that you owed him dry cleaning money for getting all the olive oil stains out of his rug, but he couldn't bring it up in the shop so was waiting for you to acknowledge the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              He was probably thinking that you owed him dry cleaning money for getting all the olive oil stains out of his rug, but he couldn't bring it up in the shop so was waiting for you to acknowledge the situation.

Nothing to do with me.
              Serves him right for buying second hand from an ageing pop star.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Are there no go areas in London? Yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  Are there no go areas in London? Yes or no.
                  It's a ridiculous suggestion. All of London is a no go area.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    It's a ridiculous suggestion. All of London is a no go area.
                    Well, in that case I can go far. All UK

Comment

Working...
                    X