I am beginning to like Hungarians I am beginning to like Hungarians
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1

    More fingers than teeth

    DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,455
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

  2. #2

    More fingers than teeth

    OwlHoot - scorchio!

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,687

    Default

    I didn't see the programme, but if Evan Davis had a pouty hissy fit (him slapping someone down strains credulity!) then the minister must be onto something!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

  3. #3

    Double Godlike!

    LondonManc is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Work-life balance nirvana
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    One of the replies was suggesting Evan walk through East Ham or Tower Hamlets hand in hand with his boyfriend and see how long he lasts
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  4. #4

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,547
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  5. #5

    Double Godlike!

    MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,412

    Default

    Saw him once when I was in the Paul Smith shop in Covent Garden buying some shirts.

    He kept looking over, so either he fancied me, or was disappointed when I totally blanked him, pretending to not know who he was .

    Very funny with some, mainly B list, celebrities they suffer great angst when you pretend to not notice them, or know who they are

  6. #6

    Godlike

    barrydidit is a fount of knowledge

    barrydidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    at the end of my tether
    Posts
    7,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Saw him once when I was in the Paul Smith shop in Covent Garden buying some shirts.

    He kept looking over, so either he fancied me, or was disappointed when I totally blanked him, pretending to not know who he was .

    Very funny with some, mainly B list, celebrities they suffer great angst when you pretend to not notice them, or know who they are
    He was probably thinking that you owed him dry cleaning money for getting all the olive oil stains out of his rug, but he couldn't bring it up in the shop so was waiting for you to acknowledge the situation.

  7. #7

    Double Godlike!

    MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barrydidit View Post
    He was probably thinking that you owed him dry cleaning money for getting all the olive oil stains out of his rug, but he couldn't bring it up in the shop so was waiting for you to acknowledge the situation.

    Nothing to do with me.
    Serves him right for buying second hand from an ageing pop star.



  8. #8

    Banned

    Bee is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,692

    Default

    Are there no go areas in London? Yes or no.

  9. #9

    Lord of the Vectras

    VectraMan - scorchio!

    VectraMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    European Union (Yorkshire)
    Posts
    11,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    Are there no go areas in London? Yes or no.
    It's a ridiculous suggestion. All of London is a no go area.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

  10. #10

    Banned

    Bee is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VectraMan View Post
    It's a ridiculous suggestion. All of London is a no go area.
    Well, in that case I can go far. All UK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •