• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweden in trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Not a poor one though and probably not living anywhere close to the refugees you even thicker twunt
    So "migrants" is your racist virtue-signalling code word for dark-skinned refugee. Got it now.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      So "migrants" is your racist virtue-signalling code word for dark-skinned refugee. "reengineered the wording to suit my narrative".
      FTFY
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I give up. You are so clever and pretty.
        FTFY

Comment

FTFY
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Exactly.

Now get back in your box, you naughty boy, or there'll be no treats later.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Did you move to Sweden after you chose your forum name? Just wondering.
              nope, I was living in the UK when i joined CUK, then moved to Germany before moving to Sweden a short while back
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                nope, I was living in the UK when i joined CUK, then moved to Germany where I left my girlfriend locked in the house for a whole week before moving to Sweden so she couldn't track me down
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  Well no, it's not about the sky fairy. it's about a religion that isn't really a religion, its a legal system. A legal system that isn't compatible with UK law. Pretty much every other faith, seem to get on ok on the Mainland. (NI excepted)

The UK needs to ban Sharia law in any form. The message should be simple, Mosques, faith no problem. Courts / Law UK only.
                  Should the UK ban Beth Din courts?

Comment

Should the UK ban Beth Din courts?
                    yes as anything more than advisory.

If its a crime its tried in a British Court.

If they want advice when to eat X or pray to Y then a faith court is fine.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X