• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tube chat?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd wear a badge saying "Miserable unsociable old bastard" but with my face I don't need to.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I once was asked to stop smoking on the district line!

Comment

Indeed some Londoner has started handing out badges telling people explicitly not to talk to them:

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I'd wear a badge saying "Miserable unsociable old bastard" but with my face I don't need to.
          Aww, you'd get a do-gooder thinking you need cheering up and coming to give you a pep talk.

Comment

I like to expose myself on public transport.

That usually gets people talking.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

That usually gets people talking.
              "Has that man just been swimming in the sea?"

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

That usually gets people to move away.
                FTFY.

Comment

Its the ones that are making so much noise about not wanting to participate that need to be bullied into it.
                  London has lost its way. Everyday I watch swarms of morons press their noses up against their smart phones and completely ignore the world around them. Social media has got to be the ultimate oxymoron of this century. The millennial generation have been fooled into thinking that their community is a bunch of people on Facebook that they never see.

Add to the fact that nearly everyone has lost the ability to say please or thank you or relate to strangers with civility and you have a perfect storm of sheeple.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    He's wearing shoes, what's the problem?
                    The problem is he's put his bag on the seat next to him. The selfish bastard.
                    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                    X