• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP has no leader AGAIN!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP has no leader AGAIN!!

Apparently linky

Maybe people should have tried similar with Corbyn so the government has proper opposition.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently linky

Maybe people should have tried similar with Corbyn so the government has proper opposition.
    WTF you on about? What should people have tried? spitting on a train station platform? You must be bonkers!

Anyway, bigoted as you are, the opposition is fine. You can only mount a proper opposition if the party in power has any sort of grip on themselves. At the moment the Tories are a confused bunch and are like headless chickens heading into Brexit.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

That's why Farage was so good. In the pub till last orders, he'd probably shat himself on the last bus. Nobody would bother spitting on him.

Comment

As a UKIP member who voted for Diane James I'm a bit hacked off.

UKIP needs to get rid of the Carswells, Hamiltons and Duffys and reconnect with the membership. Too many fakers for me at the moment.

My money is on Steven Woolfe. Should have been him last time.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          That's why Farage was so good. In the pub till last orders, he'd probably shat himself on the last bus. Nobody would bother spitting on him.
          Farage got death threats.

I bet May and Sturgeon like female, non-white or gay male Labour MPs get death threats as well. Though being leaders of their respective parties they don't have to ask their ineffective leader to clamp down on supporters who threaten to kill them.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            As a UKIP member who voted for Diane James I'm a bit hacked off.

UKIP needs to get rid of the Carswells, Hamiltons and Duffys and reconnect with the membership. Too many fakers for me at the moment.

My money is on Steven Woolfe. Should have been him last time.
            I'm not a UKIP voter but the best person would be Steven Wolfe, he was quite impressive on Question Time last week and would be better at connecting with the North than Diane James.

If UKIP have any sense, and that's a big if, they should choose Wolfe, if they do Labour's problems will get much much bigger.
            "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Comment

Nigel Farage has been on pub crawls longer than her "leadership" lasted.

Comment

UKIP and Labour finally have something in common.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Why are UKIP still going? Does anyone know?
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X