• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank Frack for that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Well it's not like you can afford to import it anymore with sterling crashing
    If we stand any chance of making Brexit work, we need a weak currency AND cheap/self-sufficient energy.

If we import energy with a the pound weak, we are fracked.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Who here is old enough to rememeber British Caledonian? One of the best airline adverts, ever.....

http://https://youtu.be/P8y1CANyq-k
      Dead link.

My God, don't let anyone from gen snowflake see that. It's just SOO sexist

Try this:

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Try reading about the US experience.

The things is everyone is getting sold down the river, just like they were with GM foods.
        I'm sure I'm not alone in taking anything which comes from US lawyers with a huge pinch of salt.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I'm sure I'm not alone in taking anything which comes from US lawyers with a huge pinch of salt.

I'm sure you're not, you're a big boy, its up to you to form your own opinions.

Given the huge American Co's behind GM foods and fracking, I also take what they say with a huge pinch of salt?
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X