• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New JC cabinet - Abbott Shadow Home Secretary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New JC cabinet - Abbott Shadow Home Secretary

Oh dear...

linky

Jeremy Corbyn has forced through his first major changes since being re-elected as Labour’s leader, appointing his allies Diane Abbott and Shami Chakrabarti to top jobs within the shadow cabinet.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 6 October 2016, 18:42.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Oh dear...
    Abbott, can't stand her.

Shami Chakrabarti I like her a lot.

Well that's my in-depth political analysis. I no likey and I likey.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Oh dear...

linky
      They used to share a bed together - that's an 'Oh dear' moment...

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
        They used to share a bed together - that's an 'Oh dear' moment...
        An image that will take a few drinks to get out of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Abbott, can't stand her.

Yep, banging on about her libertious, revolutionary principles whilst sending her son to £20k a year public school...What's not to like ??!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            Yep, banging on about her libertious, revolutionary principles whilst sending her son to £20k a year public school...What's not to like ??!
            WTF do you expect when my political analysis was "I no likely and I likey".

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Abbott, can't stand her.

Can't bear either of them to be honest, though I'd go so far as to say Abbott is a racist based on some of the things she has said over the years.

Mind you, Shami's learning quick

At a rally in Liverpool on Monday, Labour peer Shami Chakrabarti, made this plea to Jewish Labour voters, who have voiced concerns about anti-Semitism in the far left of the party: ‘Please don’t go. Don’t leave me here, don’t leave me locked in a room with Essex Man… I don’t want to be left alone with people who lack the vision and views that you and I bring to this party as members of minority groups.’

Comment

Exactly what the party needs to win back the white working class vote.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Exactly what the party needs to win back the white working class vote.

The Abbopotomus. If only UKIP hadn't self destructed this week.....
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    The Abbopotomus. If only UKIP hadn't self destructed this week.....
                    It knew it didn't need to worry. Labour couldn't run a bath.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X