• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Creepy clowns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creepy clowns

'Creepy clown' police warnings as craze spreads - BBC News

I am a bit surpised that US police have not shot them? Is it because they are white?

Clown lives matter?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bearing in mind the number of people that carry guns in the US I'm surprised it hasn't gone badly wrong a number of times. There are a couple of pranks gone bad videos on YouTube, sadly not nearly enough.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Statistically its still safer being a Clown than a Black Male in the US
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Well that's most of CUK safe then.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Surely the correct response to a clown jumping out at you is to administer a thorough shoeing to ensure the jolly chap doesn't do it again?

Comment

Plenty of clowns at client co and most of them don't even waste their time dressing up
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Sometimes, the odds are stacked against you....

Comment

My favourite clown:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I liked the American police department that said they'd investigated, and the reported sighting was a hoax: "It was somebody dressed as a clown."

Comment

Working...
                    X