• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There's an app for that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it doesn't HAVE a manual mode at all?

My coffee machine has a timer so I can have coffee waiting when I come downstairs in the morning so I can sort of see the point - if you are watching TV you can start it boiling then minimise the time you lose - but not really.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Zip Tap <linky> problem solved
      I am about to do the kitchen and have been toying with the idea of one of these...

main problem is in reality I am only at home drinking coffee/tea at the weekend and just not sure that the cost of keeping loads of water at near boiling for most the week when probably not going to use it is worth it.....

what do you think?
      Last edited by original PM; 12 October 2016, 12:02.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        I am about to do the kitten

what do you think?
        I think you're worse than Savile

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I have a machine with a button on the front. I press it and Espresso comes out. Why would I need anything else?
          My french maid (Mrs V admittedly) comes with an extremely short skirt
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            I think you're worse than Savile
            Yeah - goddamn auto correct

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              My french maid (Mrs V admittedly) comes with an extremely short skirt
              there is a joke in here about come and short skirts

but I cannot be arsed teasing one out

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                I am about to do the kitchen and have been toying with the idea of one of these...

main problem is in reality I am only at home drinking coffee/tea at the weekend and just not sure that the cost of keeping loads of water at near boiling for most the week when probably not going to use it is worth it.....

what do you think?
                You can turn it off for during the week, depending on the model you can get chilled water too for the summer.
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  You can turn it off for during the week, depending on the model you can get chilled water too for the summer.
                  must admit I love the chilled water & Ice on our Fischer & Paykel fridge.

happy enough with a kettle, allows Mrs V to change the colours every so often. Currently pink.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    must admit I love the chilled water & Ice on our Fischer & Paykel fridge.
                    Likewise (that reminds me, I need to change the water filter on it when I get home)
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Not sure using your home address as the hub name and posting a pic of it on twitter is the smartest of ideas.
                      Using a WiFi kettle, or come to that any ridiculous IoT gimmick, isn't the smartest of ideas.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X