• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

Well?

Before anyone asks, I'm dismantling a greenhouse and going to a 60th birthday party. The two are not related.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Well?

Before anyone asks, I'm dismantling a greenhouse and going to a 60th birthday party. The two are not related.
    The greenhouses are so nice, I planning to do one in my garden.

Happy birthday only after the date. Enjoy your party.
    Last edited by Bee; 14 October 2016, 13:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      The greenhouses are so nice, I planning to do one in my garden.

Happy birthday only after the date. Enjoy your party.
      You could update your thread in the evening as well...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...m-fao-bee.html
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I went to a Rockabilly brirthday party and then rebelliously broke the law on the way home where I now await a letter from the State Police for my contravention of the traffic regulations.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          I went to a Rockabilly brirthday party and then rebelliously broke the law on the way home where I now await a letter from the State Police for my contravention of the traffic regulations.
          In the US? What did you do?
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            In the US? What did you do?
            No it was in Offenbach near Frankfurt, I was driving 55 kmh in a 50 kmh zone, so I can expect a letter from the Hessen State police.

It was a good party, with some people all dressed up in 50's gear and 50's paraphenalia. Unfortunately the Bass player turned up with an Electric Double Bass, which doesn't look at all cool , his other Double Bass had got wacked by some clumsy twerp at the last gig and was in the workshop.
            Last edited by BlasterBates; 18 October 2016, 19:36.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
            X