• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another car thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I looked at a Macan but was put off by the attitude of the dealer.
    The Porsche Guildford receptionist was so rude and condescending, closely followed by one of their salesmen, that it put me off buying a Porsche.
    If that's how badly they treat prospective customers who want to spend money, how are they going to treat you if you need after-sales assistance?
    Maybe they objected to where you chose to park

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The Porsche Guildford receptionist was so rude and condescending, closely followed by one of their salesmen, that it put me off buying a Porsche.
      If that's how badly they treat prospective customers who want to spend money, how are they going to treat you if you need after-sales assistance?
      Porsche Bolton were much more friendly when I bought my Cayman. Their philosophy was to get you in a car for a test drive to get you to fall in love with it. Worked a treat.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Porsche Bolton were much more friendly when I bought my Cayman. Their philosophy was to get you in a car for a test drive to get you to fall in love with it. Worked a treat.
        Even cheaper in Cyprus

Porsche Centre Cyprus - Porsche AG
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Even cheaper in Cyprus

Porsche Centre Cyprus - Porsche AG
          Hardly somewhere for a casual drive out to on a weekend though.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Experience probably depends on the individual you deal with and/or the dealership.

It is the same with other marques. My worst experience has been with a BMW dealer who were totally disinterested in selling me a car....twice !

My sales experience at Porsche Hatfield was excellent, but I put it down to the salesman

Comment

They also can't treat you like dirt for looking like you shouldn't really be in a Porsche garage. Everyone in Bolton looks like that.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                They also can't treat you like dirt for looking like you shouldn't really be in a Porsche garage. Everyone in Bolton looks like that.
                WTFH, yesterday....

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Bit harsh on stek, without knowing what he looks like. It's only on the edge of Bolton and easily escapable without touching the residential area.

Comment

Bit harsh on stek, without knowing what he looks like. It's only on the edge of Bolton and easily escapable without touching the residential area.
                    Northern Lads met him......might be very accurate
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Freud View Post
                      Experience probably depends on the individual you deal with and/or the dealership.

It is the same with other marques. My worst experience has been with a BMW dealer who were totally disinterested in selling me a car....twice !

My sales experience at Porsche Hatfield was excellent, but I put it down to the salesman
                      Worst experience I had was at Vauxhall in Bury. You'd think that the brand was suited to the town - both are suitably bland but I was interested in the Ampera at the time because of the potential savings of an electric vehicle and it looked like one of the nicer ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X