• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cruel to laugh. but hey another liberal gets it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The Londoners will just blame it on Brexit!!
    Don't blame it on the sunshine
    Don't blame it on the moonlight
    Don't blame it on good times
    Blame it on the Brexit.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Lily Allen says taxi driver refused to driver and told her to 'find an immigrant'

Lily Allen said she has had a "glimpse of what it feels like to be discriminated against" after being shunned by a taxi driver.

The London-born pop star said she was turned away from a black cab after being told to "find an immigrant" to give her and her daughters a ride.

The alleged interaction between Allen and the unknown taxi driver comes after she apologised "on behalf of my country" after seeing the squalid conditions refugees had lived in at the Calais camp known as the Jungle.
      Must be the cabbie with his own paid off house and two BTL properties that I was having a chat with recently on my way to the airport... But no, that couldn't have been him. He didn't have a problem with Brexit ;-)

Joking aside, every other cabbie in London is now pissed off with Uber and other competition and most of the stressed ones are taking it out on foreigners. Last night the cabbie that got a nice £65 from me stopped talking to me after I told him where I was from. I kind of wish they were upfront about their prejudices and put stickers on the cabs... something like "No EU nationals need to bother taking this cab".
      You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post

Joking aside, every other cabbie in London is now pissed off with Uber and other competition and most of the stressed ones are taking it out on foreigners. Last night the cabbie that got a nice £65 from me stopped talking to me after I told him where I was from. I kind of wish they were upfront about their prejudices and put stickers on the cabs... something like "No EU nationals need to bother taking this cab".
        You blew his little prejudice mind away. I hope you didn't tip him.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X