• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will be the next US President?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I've had a tenner on Trump; seems exceptional value at that price. I don't necessarily think he'll win but anything longer than 7/2 is worth a punt.
    New 888sport customers can get 4/1 Clinton, 16/1 Trump (max £10 bet, winnings paid as extra bets etc)

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
      New 888sport customers can get 4/1 Clinton, 16/1 Trump (max £10 bet, winnings paid as extra bets etc)
      4/1 on each then, but you then have to get your extra bets out as cash somehow
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

4/1 on each then, but you then have to get your extra bets out as cash somehow
        Bet on an assassination before January 21st?

Comment

If I can be arsed later I might see if I can get a free bet from any of the main sites. Nothing ventured, something possibly gained.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
            Clinton... I hope.
            She thinks Portugal is still communist and she wants to invade and liberate it.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Bet on an assassination before January 21st?
              Can see Bill shuffling off his mortal coil within 12 months. He's not looked well recently.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                If I can be arsed later I might see if I can get a free bet from any of the main sites. Nothing ventured, something possibly gained.
                If you're going to bet on Trump, you want to get in quickly. If you're going to bet on Hillary, you could leave it a while.

Current odds:

Clinton: 1/4
                Trump: 4/1
                Bernie / Biden: 150/1
                Ryan / Kaine: 250/1
                McMullin / Kasich / Pence: 500/1
                Johnson: 2500/1
                Stein: 5000/1

Comment

If you're going to bet on Trump, you want to get in quickly. If you're going to bet on Hillary, you could leave it a while.

Current odds:

Clinton: 1/4
                  Trump: 4/1
                  Bernie / Biden: 150/1
                  Ryan / Kaine: 250/1
                  McMullin / Kasich / Pence: 500/1
                  Johnson: 2500/1
                  Stein: 5000/1
                  Betfair had Trump at 9/2 this morning, now 7/2.

Obviously not as confident of a Clinton win.

Comment

Betfair had Trump at 9/2 this morning, now 7/2.

Obviously not as confident of a Clinton win.
                    Trump 15/4 best odds at the moment. Worst odds on Trump are 3/1.

Clinton best 3/10, worst 2/11.

The best odds on Trump and the worst odds on Hillary are from the same bookmaker.

Comment

Trump 15/4 best odds at the moment. Worst odds on Trump are 3/1.

Clinton best 3/10, worst 2/11.

The best odds on Trump and the worst odds on Hillary are from the same bookmaker.
                      Not far off being able to guarantee a profit but I'd rather let the tenner ride.

Comment

Working...
                      X