• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents - a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intel View Post
    I know it's been done a million times but I'm just fed up with a certain agency advertising the same fake job adverts again and again for CV farming.

In Intel's dystopian paradise I'm going to model the justice system on "Escape from New York" except using the Shetland Islands and provide the viewing public with monthly "The Running Man" episodes of reality TV where the pimps will get executed by fat men with chainsaws......
    Hoaxleys, Regressive, Computer No Futures, my betting on one of the SThree lot?

Comment

I've taken to spending my spare time knocking up fake CV's and repeatedly applying for the role with fake candidates. It's a bit like scam baiting....
      You'll be even more gutted when one of your pseudonyms gets the role
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

NLUK is also way too optimistic for a Wednesday. A more appropriate riposte would have been "in other news it's raining".....
        You know me, the happy go lucky, always cheerful cup half full type of guy.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          There goes my bloody tea
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

There are agencies adverting the same roles for ages, a plague.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              At least they can string a sentence together that actually makes sense.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

At least they can string a sentence together that actually makes sense.
                At least they are more intelligent than you.

Comment

You're ruining my morose day of writing documentation.......some of us enjoy being miserable old b*stards....
                  Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

I know it's been done a million times but I'm just fed up with a certain agency advertising the same fake job adverts again and again for CV farming.

In Intel's dystopian paradise I'm going to model the justice system on "Escape from New York" except using the Shetland Islands and provide the viewing public with monthly "The Running Man" episodes of reality TV where the pimps will get executed by fat men with chainsaws......
                    In the realm of dishonesty in business we are amateurs

Fresh allegations Rolls-Royce was involved in corruption to land contracts

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                      Not necessarily a plague.

In the UK roles can be on and off quicker than a hookers underwear.

Some public sector roles can be advertised for months before they are eventually filled. There can be various reasons for that, no budget signed off, agent getting the nod early / told to try and get some candidates together, candidates all being rejected so another round starts....etc...etc.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X