• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At times like these

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    One can only hope, another right wing liar:
    Calm down. It's a great day for the idiots, racists and racist idiots, so let them enjoy their moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Merkel is already planning her retirement, I hear...
      I doubt it. German's a tulip scared of the far right. They'd never allow it to happen again.

And as for the French, they're not that stupid.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Calm down. It's a great day for the idiots, racists and racist idiots, so let them enjoy their moment.
        Nice to see you enjoying yourself.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The virtue signallers are in retreat
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Nice to see you enjoying yourself.
            It's important to see the funny side.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I think Trump is the lessor of the two evils.
              You mean he leases out a pair of evils?

Well he's always been into property, but I guess he must have diversified
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Peter Thiel perfectly summed up Donald Trump in one paragraph

I think too many people on the left took Trump at his word because it played to what they wanted to hear.

Peter Thiel perfectly summed up Donald Trump in one paragraph
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

It's important to see the funny side.
                  I'm more concerned for the imbeciles who are disgusted that Clinton didn't win. I can't imagine what they see in her that's good, unless they're even more right wing than Trump's views and wanted her to fulfil her pledge to go to war with Iran and to kill Assange.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    I'm more concerned for the imbeciles who are disgusted that Clinton didn't win. I can't imagine what they see in her that's good, unless they're even more right wing than Trump's views and wanted her to fulfil her pledge to go to war with Iran and to kill Assange.
                    she wasn't a 'right wing' read conservative, billionaire man.

Hilary is just as scary.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      The virtue signallers are in retreat
                      Are you crazy?! It's the first post-Brexit vote Remembrance Sunday coming up. The right-wing virtue signallers will be out in force with their poppy-wearing and PC condemnation of celebrities and politicians who choose not to participate.

Comment

Working...
                      X