• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]US election stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The "snowflake generation" have the problem that their parents didn't bring them up properly, and now their parents are blaming them for not thinking straight.
    But they, and we, do not even need to step outside our front doors. You will struggle to read a different opinion to yours on the internet on social media, because it's all driven by "you liked that, you'll love this". Track what people "enjoy" and give them more of it. Plenty of positive reinforcement of your ideas/beliefs to the point that the only time you read a different opinion is when it is being ridiculed by someone with a similar opinion to your own.
    I am unfriending you for that.

Anyone who feels the same, join me at GRAB THIS PUSSY - Home

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      He sounds like half the cock sure contractors I work with.
      I don't normally listen to him even though he's funny, because he's on the left and and it'll wind me up. But in this instance he absolutely nails it.

Without the left behaving in the way he describes, President Trump would have no raison d'être. We wouldn't even be talking about him. People wondering "out of 350 million people how did we end up with these 2 candidates?!" are totally missing the point - the left created him, and only he - with his celebrity status independent of media endorsement and his wealth independent of corporate and foreign gov't lobbyists - can muster the counter-cultural revolutionaries to stand up to the bullies.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        The vote was won by coffin dodgers who'll never see the benefit of leaving the EU
        The same coffin dodgers that have spent their working lives IN the EU without seeing any benefit!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Two quick questions

1) Are you aware that Brexit hasn't happened yet?

2) Are you aware that Donald Trump hasn't taken office yet?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            See your post that I quoted.
            Asserting that (stating that bigotry is evil, is bigoted) suffers from an infinite regression problem. That means you're mistaken somewhere.

Comment

Yes he nails it.

Don't agree with Brexit? You are a racist, low IQ, bigoted, insular, poorly educated, right wing xenophobe.

Have doubts about Global Warming? You are an uneducated, unscientific, idiotic flat earther without any understanding of anything and your doubts will not be entertained.

Voted Trump? You are a racist, low IQ, bigoted, insular, poorly educated, right wing xenophobe.

The liberal left offer nothing but disdain and an elitist diatribe against anything that doesn't fit their narrow perspective.

Celebrity endorsements. s

Comment

Indeed. He didn't even call Obama a **** when they met.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                  According to La Toynbee

Really?

I actually quite like some of the stuff she writes but playing that card is well below the belt

and as one of the comments puts it
                  Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Of all the gains Trump made over the last republican, white voters were the smallest at 1 percent. His largest gains were with blacks & hispanics/latinos.

Also, those states with big electoral college votes voted Obama the last 2 times. Did they suddenly decide to turn racist?

This whitelash thing just doesn't pull it's own weight.

Comment

Might be because (other than the two reasons given above) that it's dawned on people that he was actually talking tulipe during the campaign. He's not going to jail Clinton, he's not going to build a wall, he's not going to spend masses of government money and cut taxes and he's not going to cancel trade agreements. In fact, he's a clown who was playing a clown to persuade thick c**ts to vote for him.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I'm sure all the poor people will be very grateful the rich people had a good day on the stockmarket.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X