• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]US election stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't buy cars, electrical goods, wine, clothes, food other than broccoli meat and potatoes?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      You don't buy cars, electrical goods, wine, clothes, food other than broccoli meat and potatoes?
      You can get British wine and British made clothes!
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        The liberal left offer nothing but disdain and an elitist diatribe against anything that doesn't fit their narrow perspective.
        Unlike the open-minded respectful discourse from right-wingers on places like CUK.

Comment

I haven't seen any post Brexit price rises in any of those.

Comment

I only generally only buy British goods, and UK property, priced in pounds, which I rent to immigrants, who pay in pounds. What's not to like?
            Got yourself a wallet full of these....?

Comment

I haven't seen any post Brexit price rises in any of those.
              No, not yet. They haven't had to get new stock yet.

How are shops going to buy the same products from the US/EU and charge the same prices when the pound is worth €1.12 rather than €1.35?

Comment

Unlike the open-minded respectful discourse from right-wingers on places like CUK.
                Never seen any right wingers on CUK. If you mean some people don't believe limitless immigration is beneficial to the lower paid, or the EU is a benign democratic utopia, and that makes them right wing.

Wake up. The world is changing. Your liberal nonsense will no longer be tolerated by the masses.

Comment

Why would you not describe yourself as right-wing? You don't need to be ashamed, being right-wing is OK. No need to be a shy Tory. I'm fairly sure DA would describe himself as right wing, hell even I;d claim to be a right-leaning centrist (I believe people should be given opportunities to work themselves out of poverty)

Comment

I haven't seen any [b{post Brexit [/b]price rises in any of those.
                    You can't have "post Brexit" until after Brexit has happened.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      You can't have "post Brexit" until after Brexit has happened.
                      So the falling in Sterling isn't caused by Brexit clearly, since it hasn't happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X