• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's still not as much as my sodding Majestic subscription Coughed for year already so can't even bend you over on that one.

Hope all good with you, AtW. Glad you have managed to get some work done.

Nice to see MF as well, sorry to hear about kid problems. My brother's kids are the same. He does oil exploration, loves being able to bugger off for six months of the year

Gin I can definitely do, not to keen on the chocs these days. Might be early onset diabetes. Or dementia. I can never remember the symptoms so probably the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Gin I can definitely do, not to keen on the chocs these days.
      Here's your answer....

http://www.eebria.com/products/gin/t...olate-gin-50cl

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        That's still not as much as my sodding Majestic subscription Coughed for year already so can't even bend you over on that one.

Hope all good with you, AtW. Glad you have managed to get some work done.
        Thanks!

All good here, making very good progress on SKA, big news are imminent now ...

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
            Welcome back.
            I never left...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I never left...
              Are you a sockie?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                All good here, making very good progress on SKA, big news are imminent now ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  Are you a sockie?
                  No you are.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    So much goodness. That deserves a [placeholder].

"For services to squirrels and those who like to game Google, arise Sir AtW."

Comment

This time next year...

Comment

Working...
                      X