• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate change is a hoax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Its not that hard.

All that is needed is a world wide lottery that everyone born in the next decade is automatically entered into.

If you win then you have the option of accepting Sterilisation on your 16th birthday in return for a very nice house and free money for life. If you don't want to accept the package you can offer it to a someone that could take your place. It will take about 50 years to correct the population without murder or victimisation of anyone.
    Can you also throw in euthanasia. If I get dementia or cancer, I don't want to be treated. Take me out and shoot me. I know what those diseases do to people and I don't want to go through that.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Can you also throw in euthanasia. If I get dementia or cancer, I don't want to be treated. Take me out and shoot me. I know what those diseases do to people and I don't want to go through that.
      I am also in favour of this having lost 3 dogs and numerous family members to cancer and a grandmother to dementia. So yes please lets have a healthy discussion about breathing vs living.

Comment

I used to have a Plan B that dealt with voluntary euthenasia.
        I was going to buy a Cruise liner and invite coffin dodgers to apply for passage.
        Essentially they would hand over their property to their kids/named beneficiaries and come on board with whatever money they wished to spend. This would essentially be "put behind the bar" and everything would be "free" up until the point that it was running low.
        They would then be slipped a Mickey Finn that would put them gently to sleep. The next morning their friends and shipmates could gather on the deck where their flag-covered coffin would be tipped up, and their body condemned to the deep.
        Then everyone back to the bar for the wake.
        Still got a few wrinkles to tease out of it, but I am led to believe the the Dragons' Den are quite upbeat about it.

What say the panel?
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          I used to have a Plan B that dealt with voluntary euthenasia.
          I was going to buy a Cruise liner and invite coffin dodgers to apply for passage.
          Essentially they would hand over their property to their kids/named beneficiaries and come on board with whatever money they wished to spend. This would essentially be "put behind the bar" and everything would be "free" up until the point that it was running low.
          They would then be slipped a Mickey Finn that would put them gently to sleep. The next morning their friends and shipmates could gather on the deck where their flag-covered coffin would be tipped up, and their body condemned to the deep.
          Then everyone back to the bar for the wake.
          Still got a few wrinkles to tease out of it, but I am led to believe the the Dragons' Den are quite upbeat about it.

What say the panel?

I have alrady booked pooperscoot and dicktwat on the next liner out of Southampton
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
          X