• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

23andMe - DNA Profiling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Well I was doing a 10k on bute at the time...not even any flowers...sob..
    That's one hell of a Gangbang I hope NLYUK paid well.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well, had the kits sitting on the side for the last six months & eventually finished them today. Had all of us spitting into a tube (I know NLUK's missus will do it to your face), all sealed up & off we go.

It has lots of warning like 'Would you like to know if you'll get Alzheimers' or 'Would you like to know if you have the Brillopad Marriage Gene?' but hell, I ticked them all. Even if it says I've got herpes simplex B gene and 90% chance I'll drop dead in the next 5 years we all know it's a load of bollocks because the Tories had better odds than that.

2-4 weeks for results.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Well, had the kits sitting on the side for the last six months & eventually finished them today. Had all of us spitting into a tube (I know NLUK's missus will do it to your face), all sealed up & off we go.

It has lots of warning like 'Would you like to know if you'll get Alzheimers' or 'Would you like to know if you have the Brillopad Marriage Gene?' but hell, I ticked them all. Even if it says I've got herpes simplex B gene and 90% chance I'll drop dead in the next 5 years we all know it's a load of bollocks because the Tories had better odds than that.

2-4 weeks for results.
          Wouldn't it have been simpler, quicker and cheaper just to have sent them a photo?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Wouldn't it have been simpler, quicker and cheaper just to have sent them a photo?

Fook you! I'm not related to Shaunbhoy!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Fook you! I'm not related to Shaunbhoy!
              That's a photo of your mum on her wedding day isn't it?

Comment

Comment

2-4 weeks for results.
                  Oh FFS......what are you expecting? I mean you have generations of Brixham in there somewhere, it is hardly likely to yield anything too classy is it?
                  Too many people and not enough surnames in the MF gene pool, just be glad if they tell you that your verifiable family tree doesn't include any creatures that are happier on all fours!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    I mean you have generations of Brixham in there somewhere, it is hardly likely to yield anything too classy is it?
                    Too many people and not enough surnames in the MF gene pool
                    Weren't there sounds of duelling banjos when MF was in California....?

Comment

Thanks Sean Key

I'm not able to like/thank (maybe because I've been away from the forum for a while), so thank you for this link!

Originally posted by Sean Key View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X