• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vegetablists, send me your unwanted fivers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Holy Cow
    More like holy 0.575 of a cow

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Which vegetarians and vegans do you know who don't complain about Halal slaughter?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        One comment in the Times:
        Or more likely you have an eating disorder, which is a mental illness.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Which vegetarians and vegans do you know who don't complain about Halal slaughter?
          Which ones do you know do? Nothing on twitter from them yet plenty wailing about fat fivers
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I rather imagine they've beaten that particular horse in the past. The type of people who would find meaty money offensive ore exactly those who complain vociferously about any use of meat.

Are you getting stupider?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I rather imagine they've beaten that particular horse in the past. The type of people who would find meaty money offensive ore exactly those who complain vociferously about any use of meat.
              Evidence please I may be stupid but I am bright enough to know not to believe what people say
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Evidence please I may be stupid but I am bright enough to know not to believe what people say
                You really are being slow this morning.

Talk to a few vegetarians and vegans, and ask why they don't eat meat.

There must be at least one in your office. Alternatively strike up conversation when you go out for lunch with the person who orders the veggie option next to you.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Are these people eating the fivers?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    First thing that occurred to me too, fivers containing beef and pork fat

What about all the coke?

Do new fivers roll as well as old red fifties?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This is just the Bank of England's latest attempt to beef up the economy.
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X