• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM for Mudskipper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think 65 would have been adequate to understand my post. Caught you on an off day clearly.
    They don't call him DimPrawn for nothing.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      When was the last time a Big Mac actually looked like the one on their current website....?

:::

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html
      Whatever the difference in appearance, the meat content has certainly changed or so I've heard.

Twenty years ago it was genuine beef, but now it is mechanically recovered, bleached, flavoured, coloured, reconstituted protein matter.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Whatever the difference in appearance, the meat content has certainly changed or so I've heard.

Twenty years ago it was genuine beef, but now it is mechanically recovered, bleached, flavoured, coloured, reconstituted protein matter.
        You mean they use to get away with giving you horse now they have to give you bullocks.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

McD have been making a big deal about the 'purity' of their ingredients recently in ads. Even mentioning the kind of things people say about their burgers and then disputing them. Can anyone fact-check it?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

McD have been making a big deal about the 'purity' of their ingredients recently in ads. Even mentioning the kind of things people say about their burgers and then disputing them. Can anyone fact-check it?
            Yep, nom, nom, nom, tastes like greasy processed, mechanically recovered crap.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

You should probably be contacting the Food Standards Agency and the Advertising Standards agency then...

Beef :: McDonalds.co.uk
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

They were caught in the 90s and early 2000s using recovered meat of the unsavoury parts of cows. So they changed their producers.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  They were caught in the 90s and early 2000s using recovered meat of the unsavoury parts of cows. So they changed their producers.
                  You are making me hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    You are making me hungry!
                    I'm hungry now.

Damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      I'm hungry now.

Damn it.
                      I went for a nice kebab & chips for lunch - Tubby Thursday!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X