• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now that explains a lot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that explains a lot

Karen Danczuk reveals her torment after being raped and molested by her brother | Daily Mail Online

'He robbed me of my childhood': Karen Danczuk reveals her torment after being raped and molested by her brother from the age of nine
    Karen Danczuk speaks out after older sibling Michael Burke, 38, is guilty
    Burke faces jail for raping his sister three times between age of nine and 11
    She said: 'My sick brother's a monster for raping me. I hope he rots in hell'
    Burke convicted of raping another child 4 times and another woman once
    Mrs Danczuk was 'robbed of her childhood' and 'will never love properly'
    She said: 'My first time of having sex was with my brother. It's horrible. Even now I can't sleep naked'

poor girl, thought she was just an attention seeking bint, I was obviously very wrong.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I don't know who either of them is (I thought Michael Burke was the newsreader) but that's awful.

No doubt DA will be along to stick the boot in shortly.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I don't know who either of them is (I thought Michael Burke was the newsreader) but that's awful.

I have nothing but sympathy for her
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

She is the ex wife of MP Simon Danczuk they both over shared sexually her with ever more explicit selfies and him with starlets. I did wonder if there was something behind it, apparently there was. Her Maiden name was Burke and her Brother was Michael Burke (a surprisingly common name) Not Buerk like the journalist.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Karen Danczuk reveals her torment after being raped and molested by her brother | Daily Mail Online

poor girl, thought she was just an attention seeking bint, I was obviously very wrong.

I can't work out if you're being sarcastic here.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I can't work out if you're being sarcastic here.
            absolutely not. I was being apologetic. I had dismissed her as a stupid girl now I find she was a tortured soul deserving of my sympathy.

I suppose I now need to give Sally Bercow the benefit of the Doubt.

John Bercow is still a twerp IMHO! As is Simon Danzuk & Mr Cheeky girls.

Comment

Stupid attention seeking bints can at the same time have a tortured soul and be deserving of our sympathy.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Stupid attention seeking bints can at the same time have a tortured soul and be deserving of our sympathy.
                possibly, but she hasn't offended me just disappointed me. So I'll do sympathy on its own.

Its a bit like Jezzy. If he came out with a sex scandal with a consenting adult I would probably feel sorry for him.

Now Galloway, Livingstone and B'Liar / B'ruin have offended me. They are on my wouldn't urinate on list. They could have been buggered by Beelzebub (over the age of consent) and I would be throwing sticks & petrol at them. Though I suspect one or two of them would really enjoy it.

Comment

They could have been buggered by Beelzebub (over the age of consent) and I would be throwing sticks & petrol at them.
                  No, that's Neil Kinnock you are thinking of.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

absolutely not. I was being apologetic. I had dismissed her as a stupid girl now I find she was a tortured soul deserving of my sympathy.

I suppose I now need to give Sally Bercow the benefit of the Doubt.

John Bercow is still a twerp IMHO! As is Simon Danzuk & Mr Cheeky girls.
                    But she is also an attention seeker - selfie queen or some'it like th't (I've never typed northern before...).

Comment

Working...
                    X