Now that explains a lot Now that explains a lot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 17

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Default Now that explains a lot

Karen Danczuk reveals her torment after being raped and molested by her brother | Daily Mail Online

'He robbed me of my childhood': Karen Danczuk reveals her torment after being raped and molested by her brother from the age of nine
    Karen Danczuk speaks out after older sibling Michael Burke, 38, is guilty
    Burke faces jail for raping his sister three times between age of nine and 11
    She said: 'My sick brother's a monster for raping me. I hope he rots in hell'
    Burke convicted of raping another child 4 times and another woman once
    Mrs Danczuk was 'robbed of her childhood' and 'will never love properly'
    She said: 'My first time of having sex was with my brother. It's horrible. Even now I can't sleep naked'

poor girl, thought she was just an attention seeking bint, I was obviously very wrong.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

d000hg - scorchio!

I don't know who either of them is (I thought Michael Burke was the newsreader) but that's awful.

No doubt DA will be along to stick the boot in shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

More fingers than teeth

DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't know who either of them is (I thought Michael Burke was the newsreader) but that's awful.

I have nothing but sympathy for her
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post

She is the ex wife of MP Simon Danczuk they both over shared sexually her with ever more explicit selfies and him with starlets. I did wonder if there was something behind it, apparently there was. Her Maiden name was Burke and her Brother was Michael Burke (a surprisingly common name) Not Buerk like the journalist.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Godlike

MaryPoppins is NOT a disguised employee

Karen Danczuk reveals her torment after being raped and molested by her brother | Daily Mail Online

poor girl, thought she was just an attention seeking bint, I was obviously very wrong.

I can't work out if you're being sarcastic here.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I can't work out if you're being sarcastic here.
    absolutely not. I was being apologetic. I had dismissed her as a stupid girl now I find she was a tortured soul deserving of my sympathy.

I suppose I now need to give Sally Bercow the benefit of the Doubt.

John Bercow is still a twerp IMHO! As is Simon Danzuk & Mr Cheeky girls.

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Stupid attention seeking bints can at the same time have a tortured soul and be deserving of our sympathy.
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Stupid attention seeking bints can at the same time have a tortured soul and be deserving of our sympathy.
    possibly, but she hasn't offended me just disappointed me. So I'll do sympathy on its own.

Its a bit like Jezzy. If he came out with a sex scandal with a consenting adult I would probably feel sorry for him.

Now Galloway, Livingstone and B'Liar / B'ruin have offended me. They are on my wouldn't urinate on list. They could have been buggered by Beelzebub (over the age of consent) and I would be throwing sticks & petrol at them. Though I suspect one or two of them would really enjoy it.

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

They could have been buggered by Beelzebub (over the age of consent) and I would be throwing sticks & petrol at them.
    No, that's Neil Kinnock you are thinking of.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Super poster

kaiser78 is NOT a disguised employee

absolutely not. I was being apologetic. I had dismissed her as a stupid girl now I find she was a tortured soul deserving of my sympathy.

I suppose I now need to give Sally Bercow the benefit of the Doubt.

John Bercow is still a twerp IMHO! As is Simon Danzuk & Mr Cheeky girls.
    But she is also an attention seeker - selfie queen or some'it like th't (I've never typed northern before...).