• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it me, or agents getting more stupid???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You don't have more houses then?
    No, just the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
      No, just the one.
      That's because you are spending your time on here. Get back on the phones! Those CVs won't email themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
        That's because you are spending your time on here. Get back on the phones! Those CVs won't email themselves!

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Fascinating thread on LinkedIn where an agent has named and shamed another agent who got a developer's CV and put his contact details on it to fish for leads.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
            Fascinating thread on LinkedIn where an agent has named and shamed another agent who got a developer's CV and put his contact details on it to fish for leads.
            I saw that as well. I'd have got the starter for ten right if I was asked to guess the agency too
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              I saw that as well. I'd have got the starter for ten right if I was asked to guess the agency too
              Good old Regressive, do find it funny when one pimp gets all high handed with another one for daring to try it on with him. Its like Harold Shipman complaining that Charles Manson is coming across all serial killer-ry

Comment

I liked it when another agent said it was much easier to get leads off candidates! In other words it is ok to waste our time but not other agents.

Comment

Working...
                X