• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

menstrual leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Always been available at any client co I've ever been at
    Yeah, but that is why you keep getting banned from the Reception area!! Great game today by the way!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The women where I work generally spend all day chatting about kids, schools, home improvements, TV, their (useless) other halves, house prices and holidays. That's when they aren't on maternity leave or on the sick that is, so this won't make much difference to productivity all in.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        The women where I work generally spend all day chatting about kids, schools, home improvements, TV, their (useless) other halves, house prices and holidays. That's when they aren't on maternity leave or on the sick that is, so this won't make much difference to productivity all in.
        Pretty much the same as we post on here, then
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          The BoE Gold vault?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Pretty much the same as we post on here, then
            And people take breaks when they are very sick or on parental leave.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You have now clearly proven you don't and have never had periods.

Contraceptive pills don't work for every woman and neither does pain relief.

I've spoken to women where the only solution doctors have given them is to have a hysterectomy. As these women are in their 30s and they don't want crumbling bones later*, they have decided to pass.

*You do know about the link with oestrogen in women and testosterone in men and bone health?

after 100 years of emancipation you haven't sorted it yet you still moan about it.

The pill (invented by a bloke) doesn't always work.
              Aspirin, ibuprofen, paracetamol all invented by men don't always work.

waiting for a solution invented by women....
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Maybe this will help??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

after 100 years of emancipation you haven't sorted it yet you still moan about it.

The pill (invented by a bloke) doesn't always work.
                    Aspirin, ibuprofen, paracetamol all invented by men don't always work.

waiting for a solution invented by women....
                    This is a cretin answer.

Was not allowed or discouragement women to proceed with their studies, or face work discrimination, compromising the future generations and you know that.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Why? You don't have periods.

Oh and I worked in a Nordic country where everyone was entitled to two days paid sick leave a month from when they started working. In other words women unless they were unlucky to have a short painful cycle got menstruation leave.
                      Everyone is not the same as only women.

If you do a search, only a few percentage of women the pain can interfere with the daily tasks and we can always take a leave like everyone, furthermore, I suspect that this kind of leave coming from China, is to mask other criminal problems against women.

Comment

Working...
                      X