• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dame Louise Casey - racist or common sense?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    New to insular Muslims up north? Among some of the most intolerant and misogynistic men you'll ever meet. Some nice ones out there but they seem to be far less religious.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I had the misfortune of living in one of these UK ghettos for 5 years in East London, in the early 90s. It is like living in a different country. Many people don't speak English. At one point none of my neighbours spoke English. That's the flat on either side, the flat upstairs and the flat below! It was a problem one day when there was a flood coming from upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
        I had the misfortune of living in one of these UK ghettos for 5 years in East London, in the early 90s. It is like living in a different country. Many people don't speak English. At one point none of my neighbours spoke English. That's the flat on either side, the flat upstairs and the flat below! It was a problem one day when there was a flood coming from upstairs.
        Banglatown?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          The encouraging thing is that this report makes it acceptable to discuss these issues without being slapped down as a racist.
          It was always acceptable to discuss these issues, and these issues have always been discussed. Kippers seize on integration as a justification whereas really the last thing they want is integration as that means accepting immigration. No leftie is going to have a problem with someone saying we should do more to help people genuinely integrate.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            New to insular Muslims up north? Among some of the most intolerant and misogynistic men you'll ever meet. Some nice ones out there but they seem to be far less religious.
            I was taking the pee out of Vectraman, he was trying to dismiss it as Daily Mail fantasy.

Agree that some groups are disgusting in their treatment of women.

What astounds me is this behavior is what ruined their home countries yet they want to repeat it here.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              It was always acceptable to discuss these issues, and these issues have always been discussed. Kippers seize on integration as a justification whereas really the last thing they want is integration as that means accepting immigration. No leftie is going to have a problem with someone saying we should do more to help people genuinely integrate.
              what a load of rowlocks.

why has immigration been so high if it has been discussed? The majority of people discuss immigration regularly, I now avoid discussing immigration as its so depressing.

Comment

what a load of rowlocks.

why has immigration been so high if it has been discussed? The majority of people discuss immigration regularly, I now avoid discussing immigration as its so depressing.
                And a big part of this started with New Labour trying to bring in people as they would, in theory, be natural Labour voters. Talk about law of unintended consequences as it looks like Labour's core vote is now leaving in droves partly because of immigration.

Comment

No it has not. So many of the remainers said challenging immigration was racist you lying little twerp
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

what a load of rowlocks.

Immigration has been discussed plenty, especially in the last year. Why do you assume that the only conclusion of a discussion on immigration would be to end or drastically reduce immigration?
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Immigration has been discussed plenty, especially in the last year. Why do you assume that the only conclusion of a discussion on immigration would be to end or drastically reduce immigration?
                      A discussion isn't people raising genuine and fact based concerns whilst the opposition scream racist & Bigot at them.

The government seem to believe high immigration is of benefit to the country, as this report shows that is incorrect.

I'm for managed immigration not importing illiterate cousins and curry chefs.

Comment

Working...
                      X