• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Politicians still haven't learnt..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    More like Rockers or Rocky Horror Mods!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      looks like that genius has just read the Robert Mugabe book of winning elections.

Probably the same one that the EU bought for dealing with recalcitrant voters: "we don't like the result so vote again until we get the result we wanted".
      Hope the former Argos security guard and mates have means to get out of Gambia right now, to avoid them disappearing.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        All failed school prefects, that sort of thing can really cause damage in a young persons life

I lost my prefects badge before I even got it, due to the Biology trip away drinking "incident"

Actually...........................maybe I would make ideal mod material
        Hmmmmmmmm always be wary of those who seek to rule you, rarely do they have your best interests at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Gambia - Dictator holds elections. The people tell him to p*ss off and elect a former Argos security guard instead.
          Turns out the Gambian dictator is a remainer after all
          Gambia leader Yahya Jammeh rejects election result - BBC News
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Working...
          X