• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tfa

sfa

Comment

Think we're going to go and buy a Christmas Tree. Hopefully decorate it too rather than leave it in the garage a week like last year.

We bought a rather nice tree and by the time we put it up, B&Q were selling off any tree for a pound (even the 12' fancy ones) very galling.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

TFA!

Today: telephone interview for a gig that will hopefully start in January (I hate telephone interviews), meeting with a bunch of strange folk this evening for drinks

Tomorrow: drive to Sussex, sit through a Christmas movie with my friend and her children, visit parents, go out for a family dinner

Sunday: fix parent's PC, wrap all the family presents I had delivered so I didn't have to bring them down with me, visit an ex colleague and drop off a surprise present for her son, return to the paradise that is London

Comment

Hit Washington DC for some Christmas shopping on Saturday and then spend the rest of the weekend visiting various hostelries. Sunday is apparently game day (NFL) so might continue to wind them up after the game last night.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

nativity play done, Micro V was very good (of course I'm biased).
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Deep cleaning the house on Saturday, buying a Christmas tree then (ugh) decorating it.

Sunday is the cycling club Christmas do.

Enjoy your weekend, all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Sat: Hungover train journey, pick up christmas tree
                Uh oh....

Comment

Working...
                X