• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This could be Rotterdam or anywhere Liverpool or Rome

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be Rotterdam or anywhere Liverpool or Rome

Terror suspect arrested in Rotterdam in possession of Kalashnikov - BBC News

One of Merkels friends?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Most likely born in Europe
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Careful, you could get banned for daring to suggest that the entirety l of Merkel's new friends aren't a great asset to Europe, such is the standard of moderation on this board these days.
      What price freedom of speech?

Comment

This board ain't free so no free speech.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Why not Trump or Farage or Le Pen or Wilders? Right wing terrorism is on the rise in Europe and now accounts for nearly more acts of terrorism than your average ISIS follower but then again I presume because they are probably white and possibly Christian then it is okay. The rise of racism and fascism here is absolutely unbelievable...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Careful, you could get banned for daring to suggest that the entirety l of Merkel's new friends aren't a great asset to Europe, such is the standard of moderation on this board these days.
            listen to yourself
            In any mass of people there will be some bad uns.
            FfS.
            It disappoints me when the few people I like on this forum turn out to be cretins.
            I'm guessing Nat banned whoever because he got completely irritated by the complete lack of intelligence.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              This board ain't free so no free speech.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                listen to yourself
                In any mass of people there will be some bad uns.
                FfS.
                It disappoints me when the few people I like on this forum turn out to be cretins.
                I'm guessing Nat banned whoever because he got completely irritated by the complete lack of intelligence.
                Well, when one is faced with one's complete lack of intelligence, banning people from a forum must be a boost to the self esteem. I can fully understand why NAT felt the need to do that.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Well, when one is faced with one's complete lack of intelligence, banning people from a forum must be a boost to the self esteem. I can fully understand why NAT felt the need to do that.
                  Well we bow to your obvious genius
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Why not Trump or Farage or Le Pen or Wilders? Right wing terrorism is on the rise in Europe and now accounts for nearly more acts of terrorism than your average ISIS follower but then again I presume because they are probably white and possibly Christian then it is okay. The rise of racism and fascism here is absolutely unbelievable...
                    Here being CUK General or Germany/Europe? Maybe the two are connected...

Comment

Working...
                    X