• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslims fighting each other...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslims fighting each other...

about to start on telly now on BBC 2.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Sounds fun. Not. I think I prefer staring at the wall.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

As usual the convert is the worse.

And there is a bimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        As usual the convert is the worse.

And there is a bimbo.
        Had a female one at former client co. If a man came near her she would scream, “Don’t touch me, don’t come near me...”
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Had a female one at former client co. If a man came near her she would scream, “Don’t touch me, don’t come near me...”
          Yeah, but you really shouldn't have been in her house.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            Yeah, but you really shouldn't have been in her house.

Comment

There was a gay one as well. The convert was beside himself while the rest of them were fine with it and hugged the gay one when he came out to them.

The gay one wanted to have drinks (alcoholic) and a good chat with one of the older women in the house.

Then they went clubbing. To the converts disgust.

The Syrian - the Muslim with the mousey hair and blue eyes - ended up talking to a member of the EDL who was shocked Muslims looked like him.

The convert tried to get them all to go on the streets of York to convert people all but one of the group told him to p*ss off as they said his leaflets contained lies and didn't reflect Islam at all.

They went off to feed homeless men in a church. The black Nigerian one who does it in Croydon was p*ssed with the converts preaching. He didn't understand why he couldn't just feed the people then let them find out it was Muslims who helped them.

Then we found out the convert had his passport removed as he wanted to leave the UK to go on "holiday" and was detained in Belmarsh for 8 months.

At the end the bimbo said she though the convert wasn't evil but just troubled.

So to sum it up it was a Muslim version of the big brother house though there hasn't been any sex yet.

Comment

There are enough non-Muslim cretins, do they have to make a program about the Muslim ones as well.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  There are enough non-Muslim cretins, do they have to make a program about the Muslim ones as well.
                  It's to show that they're just like us, and promote the idea that Islam is a religion of peace, and that only a very small portion are murderous.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Sas not everyone knows Muslims are varied like everyone else and aren't all extremists like the convert.

Lots of people are unaware for example that that blue eyed person or that black person they are talking to is a Muslim.

Yesterday there was a guy on a train in Forest Hill hunting out Muslims to stab - he was looking for a stereotypical Muslim male - linky
                    Last edited by SueEllen; 13 December 2016, 10:05.

Comment

Working...
                    X