• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Rats, I'm on the wrong train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    You poor poor person. We lived in Gillingham and Rainham for a bit but Chatham
    We lived in Rainham mostly. Had a bedsit in Chatham after my parents moved to leafy Surrey. I went to school in Chatham though.

Comment

Why would you want to go to Wales?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Maybe your sheep had been rustled?

Comment

Getting them home again might be tricky though

Comment

Especially if they'd been at PC's

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              To experience the most uplifting, euphoric and delightful feeling imaginable.

Leaving Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Especially if they'd been at PC's

Thats got some wind in it now.... ;-)
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                  Hardly a car crash!?

Got off at Pontypridd. Will find a pub until the next train goes.

A mere trifling inconvenience
                  "Ole Ole Ole Ole Ponty Ponty"
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I think I've told this story on here before, but what the hell: back in the days before satnavs, a friend of mine was in Hinckley, a small Leicestershire town near Nuneaton, when a van bearing the livery of some firm from down London way pulled up and the driver said "Here mate, do you know where the power station is?"

"Hinkley Point power station?" The van driver looks at the delivery note on his clipboard and nods. "Yes, I know where that is; it's in Somerset" says my mate.

Cue much swearing from the van driver who'd misread the index of his road atlas

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I think I've told this story on here before, but what the hell: back in the days before satnavs, a friend of mine was in Hinckley, a small Leicestershire town near Nuneaton, when a van bearing the livery of some firm from down London way pulled up and the driver said "Here mate, do you know where the power station is?"

"Hinkley Point power station?" The van driver looks at the delivery note on his clipboard and nods. "Yes, I know where that is; it's in Somerset" says my mate.

Cue much swearing from the van driver who'd misread the index of his road atlas

Reminds me of the coach driver who went to Alton in Hampshire rather than Alton Towers.

Comment

Working...
                      X