• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

India overtakes the UK in GDP terms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India overtakes the UK in GDP terms

Economy of India: For the first time in nearly 150 years, India's economy surpasses that of United Kingdom

Well done Bob.

Indeed, lets hope they fix the corruption, poverty & injustice over there.

Well done India.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Indeed, lets hope they fix the corruption, poverty & injustice over there.

Well done India.
      It will take a while. But not too long at their 7-8% pa growth rate.

Unfortunately you stupid cretinous Brexiters have reduced our growth rate from the normal 2.5% to 1% at best. And that's really at best if Brexit works otherwise it's a handbrake turn on the economy.
      Well done thickos.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Unfortunately you stupid cretinous Brexiters have reduced our growth rate from the normal 2.5% to 1% at best. And that's really at best if Brexit works otherwise it's a handbrake turn on the economy.
        Well done thickos.
        Well they have had 60 years since they were part of the Empire to fix the corruption, not quite done it yet.

Comment

Well done thickos.
          I forgot you off the light bulb list.

Economically illiterate base sas developer. Can't get a job in the UK. Has had to work in a lower paid economy. Now comes crawling back to the UK to pick fruit but not even up to that.

Merry Xmas assguru.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            I forgot you off the light bulb list.

Economically illiterate base sas developer. Can't get a job in the UK. Has had to work in a lower paid economy. Now comes crawling back to the UK to pick fruit but not even up to that.

Merry Xmas assguru.
            Funny that I work in the uk then.
            For almost certainly double your rate.
            You smell of loser and that's before Brexit.
            Bring hard Brexit on big boy.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Funny that I work in the uk then.
              For almost certainly double your rate.
              You smell of loser and that's before Brexit.
              Bring hard Brexit on big boy.
              How did you know about my size? The legend clearly lives on.

The local Tesco will take you. I think you get your own thermal jacket for when you are doing the chilled section. You'll have to start on the night shift but you'll get paid more than for your IT and economics skills. I'll say hello next time I'm in. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                How did you know about my size? The legend clearly lives on.

The local Tesco will take you. I think you get your own thermal jacket for when you are doing the chilled section. You'll have to start on the night shift but you'll get paid more than for your IT and economics skills. I'll say hello next time I'm in. Enjoy.
                hook , line and sinker
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

hook , line and sinker
                  don't worry Ass we expect you to make a muppet of yourself.

Comment

Isn't this down to currency fluctuation ? I think they will eventually take over UK in few years time, but this particular overtake has been down to £/$ fluctuation.

Also, what a poorly designed website for what seems to be a leading newspaper in the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X