• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who ate all the pies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who ate all the pies?

'Middle age health crisis' warning - BBC News

Eight in every 10 people aged 40 to 60 in England are overweight, drink too much or get too little exercise, the government body warns.

The news is bad enough to make me want to sit down, gourge and drink.

Who ate all the pies?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    'Middle age health crisis' warning - BBC News

Eight in every 10 people aged 40 to 60 in England are overweight, drink too much or get too little exercise, the government body warns.

The news is bad enough to make me want to sit down, gourge and drink.
    The slave masters like workers chained to their desks, grazing on junk and lunching Al Desco.

Low carb is the way to eat healthy and lose weight;

https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/foods
    Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 28 December 2016, 10:05.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      The slave masters like workers chained to their desks, grazing on junk and lunching Al Desco.
      If they are going to afford their rent, they have to work all hours.

Comment

'The PHE website and app has a quiz that gives users a health score based on their lifestyle habits by asking questions such as, "Which snacks do you eat in a normal day?" and "How much exercise do you get every day?".'

Tried it and it's on the verge of being overloaded, loading slowly and throwing the occasional 500 server error.

But I persisted until I came to a question about which kind of cheese I'd choose out of four types. As I don't eat any kind of cheese under any circumstances, and it wouldn't let me continue without picking one, I had to abandon it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          'The PHE website and app has a quiz that gives users a health score based on their lifestyle habits by asking questions such as, "Which snacks do you eat in a normal day?" and "How much exercise do you get every day?".'

Tried it and it's on the verge of being overloaded, loading slowly and throwing the occasional 500 server error.

But I persisted until I came to a question about which kind of cheese I'd choose out of four types. As I don't eat any kind of cheese under any circumstances, and it wouldn't let me continue without picking one, I had to abandon it
          I did another one of their stupid quizzes and like you I couldn't choose a none of the them option for 3 of the questions so I choose some random answer. I then gave them feedback telling them that there are many people for various reasons who can't or don't eat those foods. Actually the thing I should have used is religion and race as that would have gotten them worried.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Who ate all the pies?

Comment

Was the least useful quiz I've done. It advised me to do the 'couch to 5K' - on Christmas day I did my 200th 5K parkrun.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Was the least useful quiz I've done. It advised me to do the 'couch to 5K' - on Christmas day I did my 200th 5K parkrun.
                I was told to stop drinking at the end as no alcohol is any good.

Then one of the pages during the quiz where they were clearly wanted to tell me off was blank.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

lazy moo sitting there doing quizzes when you should be running 5ks.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X