• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official "Last post of 2017" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Hey admin, don't forget to unban AtW in time for him to get beaten to the last post by somebody else
    Don't worry, admin is keeping a close eye on the clock....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      Don't worry, admin is keeping a close eye on the clock....

Keeping a close eye on the what you say..???

Comment

Just wanted to say I know we all had our differences in 2017 but it's been an honour to be your leader. I hope in the next year that we can all come together, so to speak and make it good one.

I will just leave you all with me doing my traditional contractor "dividends are here!" dance.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Just wanted to say I know we all had our differences in 2017 but it's been an honour to be your leader. I hope in the next year that we can all come together, so to speak and make it good one.

I will just leave you all with me doing my traditional contractor "dividends are here!" dance.

are you related to st vitus??

Comment

Where is AtW?

Comment

Pity AtW is still in cyber-gaol, and can't see me just pip him to the prize

Anyway, fasten your seat-belts, this is the 23:59:59 train from Waterloo to my next can of Super-Lager. He He He.....

Comment

Getting mine in now, all the hairy breasts to you all.

Finally boomed start on 3rd Jan.

Fingers I'm invoicing mucho days in 2018.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

AtW's cutting it fine

Comment

Test
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X