• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Back after 6 month ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Black and white? Yin and Yang?

God you autistic two colour, ask your accountant, 'purely factual' posting style pisses me off. Can you please stay in the Professional Boards where you can scare newbies with your binary logic and leave the more colourful forum to get on with recognizing all shades of the rainbow.
    You seem to have an obsession with sucking cocks and colours of the rainbow MF. Is 2017 going to be your coming out year?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You seem to have an obsession with sucking cocks and colours of the rainbow MF. Is 2017 going to be your coming out year?
      A nod's a good as a wink to a blindman.

Try and change your meme for 2017. FFS. ;-)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

In 2017 MF will show his true colours and come out as an ahole...

Oh wait, he's already done it last year!

Comment

ty NLUK. I've leave you to it now.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            Just wanted to say hello to everybody

Since I got banned for posting a YouTube link, I'm not sure how long I'll be here before I get banned permanently.

Seems the objective is to completely kill off the forum

Good morning to everybody.... and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night.
            And?

**** off.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"NorthWestPerm2Contr 6 months. Unfortunately, still spreading his agenda concerning Saudi/Israeli conspiracy theories, after being told a number of times to pack it in."

Yes. A six month ban by NAT for yet again someone giving their opinion which was at odds to our sit on the fence, anti Brexit, but Swiss domiciled, launder your Nazi Money moderator.

If you could be any more fawning NLUK, I'm fairly certain that Eek who has the post of Fawning Lickspittle will be happy to take his mouth off NATS cock and let you have a suck. Happy New Year you

(And Yes, I'm on the sauce before anyone asks)
              Shhhhh

You will get us both banned at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                And?

**** off.
                ???

Comment

God you autistic two colour, ask your accountant, 'purely factual' posting style pisses me off. Can you please stay in the Professional Boards where you can scare newbies with your binary logic and leave the more colourful forum to get on with recognizing all shades of the rainbow.

That's got to be a contender for post of the year and we are only 2 days into 2017

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    ???
                    Hats ?
                    "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Oh stop sitting on the fooking fence you big nancy and say what you REALLY think!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X