• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday northernladuk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday sweetie.

Comment

Did you check with your accountant if you could celebrate the corresponding day of your birth?

All the best.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Happy Birthday, if you're lucky I'll buy you a coffee at some point
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thank you all for your birthday messages. Made a grumpy obnoxious git ever so slightly less grumpy and obnoxious In fact I feel an Avatar change is in order!

Last edited by northernladuk; 3 January 2017, 17:05.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Thank you all for your birthday messages. Made a grumpy obnoxious git ever so slightly less grumpy and obnoxious In fact I feel an Avatar change is in order!

At least I can see you smile in your new avatar.

Have fun in your birthday party.
            ... and a lots of bananas

Comment

Oh no. I missed it. And I was going to offer to come around and give you a back rub too.

So how old?
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                So how old?
                Very.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Happy Birthday for yesterday yer old get!

With a smile like that, looks like the Judges Mrs has slipped him a surprise finger
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

here you go!

Twerk:

Dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.

Or:

Where people from Yorkshire go between 9 to 5
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X