• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sausage poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The local specialty sausage here is venison. Best taste.
    Is it Deer?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      Well I'm guessing the "ette" diminutive suffix merely indicates you were enjoying a smaller version of the same sausage.
      You saying NAT has a smaller sausage?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        You saying NAT has a smaller sausage?
        It would certainly help to explain his "profile".
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          If you look closely you can see the beef curtains!!

Comment

German sausages are wurst
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
              Well I'm guessing the "ette" diminutive suffix merely indicates you were enjoying a smaller version of the same sausage.
              You might guess that, but you'd be wrong. Although they're made from the same stuff, and the andouillette is a smaller sausage, they're prepared differently. Andouille is a smoked sausage that may be eaten cold or grilled/fried or in some kinds of stew, - like salami, garlic sausage or chorizo. Andouillette is eaten hot - boiled, fried or grilled. They taste different as well.

Some confusion arises as cajun cooking also has its own andouille, and in France, what's called andouille in one part is called andouillette in another, and vice versa.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                You might guess that, but you'd be wrong. Although they're made from the same stuff, and the andouillette is a smaller sausage, they're prepared differently. Andouille is a smoked sausage that may be eaten cold or grilled/fried or in some kinds of stew, - like salami, garlic sausage or chorizo. Andouillette is eaten hot - boiled, fried or grilled. They taste different as well.

Some confusion arises as cajun cooking also has its own andouille, and in France, what's called andouille in one part is called andouillette in another, and vice versa.
                Nice catch. I don't believe a word NLYUK says about you having a smaller package and her calling you Mr Dinky is just plain rude.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Boerewors

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Boerewors
                    Bleeding predictive text!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X